If you are looking for super easy white chocolate chip cookies you’ll love this recipe. It’s so quick and easy to make, so is great for baking with kids – they’ll love the chocolate chips.
This easy cookie recipe takes barely any time to make, and these chocolate chip cookies would make a perfect after school snack – you’ll definitely want more than one though!
The chocolate cookies and white chocolate chips are a delicious twist on the classic choc chip cookies.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 115 grams unsalted butter softened
- 130 grams caster sugar
- 1 mediuim egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 130 grams plain flour
- 65 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 0.5 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 130 grams white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 ºF or 175 ºC. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and put to one side for now.
- In a medium mixing bowl or stand mixer bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir in your flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Combine well, then throw in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into small balls, approximately 1" diameter (you could also use a cookie scoop) and put the balls of cookie dough on the baking sheet. Don't put them too close together as they'll spread when they're baking.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes then take them out of the oven. Move to a wire rack to cool. The cookies will still seem soft but should firm up slightly as they cool.
- This recipe is also delicious with dark chocolate chips or milk chocolate chips if you’d rather not use white chocolate.
- You can also remove them from the oven a minute early if you like the inside a little more gooey and undercooked.
- You can freeze the cookie dough for up to three months, allow it to thaw and then bake the cookies. You can also freeze the cookies after they are baked for up to three months – perfect if you make a batch and won’t eat them all in one go. They will keep for up to 5 days in an air tight container.
You might also like these White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies.